COVID - 19 Update:
Please note the following updates for Loyd Park at Joe Pool Lake effective Friday, May 1.
(In addition to the latest changes made recently regarding self-contained RV camping only)
- A maximum of 25 boats will be given access to the boat ramp.
- Still no day-use at this time. Overnight campers only.
- Camp Store will be open for “Pick Up” only.
- Swim beach remains closed.
- Reservations still limited to fully self-contained RVs only
- Prepayment required.
- RVs only. Must be fully self-contained. No exceptions.
Must call 972-237-4120 for reservations (no online reservations currently available).
Must be pre-paid by credit card. No cash will be accepted.
A face covering must be worn when entering the park at check-in.
No tents will be allowed.
Maximum 5 people per campsite.
Maximum 2 cars per campsite.
Social distancing of at least 6’ must be adhered to at all times as appropriate.
Boat ramp usage allowed for reserved campers only.
Beach remains closed.
No day-use allowed
Loyd Park features campsites, cabins and a meeting room plus hiking trail, Walnut Creek Paddling Trail, off-road bicycle trails and equestrian trails, beach, playground, boat docks, softball field and fishing dock.
Location and Contact
3401 Ragland Road
Grand Prairie, TX 75052